Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Alex


Hi my name is Alex, I'm 9 years old. I'm crewing for my dad Sean Franke at the World Gliding Championships. On the first practice day before we ate breakfast we went to run some errands. I thought we were going to Tesco the supermarket but we went to some computer store. They went in and stayed in there a while then came back with this thing-ama-bober in some box. So then we went to the airport ate breakfast then we went over to the glider they fiddled with something in the glider for an hour and a half or two hours. Then we went to the grid my dad took of, oh! I remember something we were driving down the street and we saw a crossing guard, not a normal crossing guard, a crossing guard with a gun! We had sour broccoli soup and then we went to Tesco to get a few things. Then we went to the airport because my dad landed. So then I washed it then ate dinner, we went back to the hotel and I went to the trampoline there. Then we went to bed. that's basically it. Please read other blogs!


Alex